The Government of Aragon, together with CEOE Aragón, Cepyme Aragón, UGT Aragón and CC.OO Aragón, has once again acknowledged Magapor with the RSA “Responsible Socially in Aragon” stamp for campaigns such as the Food Collection for the Red Cross last month.
This recognition is granted to companies, freelancers and all kind of public and private organizations in Aragon that voluntarily implement and apply socially responsible practices based on these 6 values:
- Transparency in management
- Sustainability of the company and society
- Respect for employees
- Principles of excellence in management and customer orientation
- Ethical and responsible relationship with suppliers.
- Minimal impact of the company on the environment.
Magapor Team thanks this annual renewal to the Aragonese Development Institute and the rest of the components of the Organizing Committee.