COOKIES POLICY MAGAPOR, S.L.
WHAT COOKIES ARE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or their computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, may be used to recognise the user.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow you to know their personal data.
TYPES OF COOKIES: ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
TYPES OF COOKIES: ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, store content for video or sound dissemination or share content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service provides. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it. It is also possible that when you visit a website or when you open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that helps us to show you later advertising related to the search you have done, develop a control of our advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website, are third party and session, allow us to analyze the user’s activity on the website in order to improve our services.
|_ga||Analytics – Google Analytics||2 years||Used to control unique web visitors, it stores a unique customer identifier.|
|_gat||Analytics – Google Analytics||10 minutes||It is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session.|
|_gid||Analytics – Google Analytics||24 hours||It is used to distinguish users.|
REVOCATION AND REMOVAL OF COOKIES
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation you support.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
GOOGLE Inc. Statistical analysis of the website at the level of visitor accounting, pages visited, keywords used and the like.