On the International Day of Women in Science, 11th of February, we take the opportunity to congratulate our colleagues Raquel Ausejo, Conchita Gimenez and Noelia Mendoza for their successful career. They belong to Magapor´s Biotechnology & R+D Department, in which equality and parity of gender is accomplished.
- Doctor in Biochemistry and Veterinary Medicine by the University of Zaragoza.
- In charge of the composition of our extenders and sperm quality assessment.
- Laboratory Technician.
- Head of the Quality Control of Extenders, seminal dose analysis, and toxicity tests.
- Graduated in Veterinary Medicine by the University of Zaragoza.
- Manager of the Biotechnology & R+D &Veterinary Technical Service Department of Magapor.
In 2018, some of the projects and achievements of their team were, among others:
- Implementation and development of Spermax.
- Technical service: Visits to customers, supporting them when needed
- Divulgation articles, scientific articles, oral communications, publications and presentations in congresses
For more information, check these interesting links belonging to the United Nations: