This legal notice sets out the general conditions governing access and use of the website https://magapor.com, hereinafter «the Website».
«Magapor.com» is a domain on the Internet owned by:
Parque Científico Tecnológico Agroalimentario Valdeferrín- Aula Dei, Calle 5
50,600 Ejea de los Caballeros
Telephone: (+34) 976 66 29 14
The use of the Website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to the specific services of the Website.
www.magapor.com is created in order to inform interested users of the provision of services, news, activities and events concerning Magapor, S.L.
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the information, contents, elements and any other components included in the Website, or supplied through it, belong to Magapor, S.L.
Magapor, S.L. owns the contents of this website (URL), including texts, logos, and brands, being expressly prohibited:
- The use of any of the contents and services with illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, impair or prevent the normal use of services, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment of Magapor, S.L.
- Use content and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to the entity or to third parties, without the user obtaining the necessary authorisation from its owners to carry out the use that they make or intend to make.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate, transform or modify the contents of the website.
- Incorporate viruses or other physical and/or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, system and/or computer equipment (hardware and software) of Magapor, S.L. or third parties.
Magapor, S.L.reserves the right to take legal action against those who violate the above prohibitions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Magapor, S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained on its website.
Magapor, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the website.
Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer system (software and hardware), as well as in electronic documents and files stored in the user’s computer system, therefore excludes any liability for damages that may be caused on such system, electronic documents or files of the user of the site.
Magapor, S.L. excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, acquisition or access to the contents and, in particular, but not exclusively, for damages that may be caused.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
Responsible: MAGAPOR, S.L.
- Respond to inqueries and requests for information.
- Assess resume received and include them in selection processes when appropriate.
- Commercial communications with interested parties.
- Report graphically on events and activities carried out by MAGAPOR, S.L.
- Consent of the data subject
- Performance of a contract
- Legitimate interest of the person in charge
- Compliance with legal obligations
Addressees of the programme:
Provision of services and resolution of consultations by MAGAPOR, S.L., as well as collaborations with interested third parties and commercial actions. Additionally, CV management and selection processes.
Duration of storage:
We will keep some data indefinitely as long as the data subject does not request its deletion, while others will be deleted when they are no longer necessary or we have no legal obligation to keep them.
You can revoke the consent or exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability on personal data by submitting a copy of an identification document at the head office or by e-mail: MAGAPOR, S.L., domiciled in Polígono Valdeferrín, calle nº 5, Ejea de los Caballeros, Zaragoza, Spain, 50.600 – email@example.com
You can find out more information about your rights or file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority at the Spanish Data Protection Agency. – C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 Madrid. (901 100 099-912 663 517) – www.agpd.en
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data (hereinafter GDPR), MAGAPOR,S.L., wishes to inform the users of the website of the policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data of those people who voluntarily provide their contact details, use the email to contact MAGAPOR,S.L., fill in the information request forms, use the services made available to the members of MAGAPOR,S.L. or who use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of their personal data to MAGAPOR,S.L.. This policy is completed with those informative texts and consent request of consent that are incorporated in any form of request of data of this site or are included in any particular conditions for use of certain services.
In addition, the user is informed that this policy shall be considered complementary and of subsidiary application in cases where other conditions are established on a special basis through registration forms, terms and conditions for particular services.
Finally, we guarantee that personal data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, and is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, remaining limited to those purposes and updated if necessary. The identification of data subjects will not be allowed for longer than necessary and their safety will be ensured by appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Identification of the business name of the person responsible for the treatment
MAGAPOR, S.L. informs the user of the website of the existence of several processing of personal data whose responsible is MAGAPOR, S.L., domiciled in Polígono Valdeferrín, calle nº 5, Ejea de los Caballeros, Zaragoza, Spain, 50.600 – CIF B-50365220.
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes of processing personal data
Users are not obliged to provide personal information in order to use the website, therefore, any communication of data for such purpose will be considered voluntarily made for navigation or personalized use of the services.
However, MAGAPOR, S.L. has personal data request forms to facilitate the contact and that allows the user to request information about the services offered by this; resume submission forms. In the event that the user is interested in accessing particular services subject to prior registration, they must complete the personal data request forms, being then of preferential application over the general conditions, the data processing conditions for the processing of data in each case laid down and communicated to the user through these registration forms.
Legitimation, purpose and conservation
When the user does not maintain any legal relationship with MAGAPOR, S.L., must take into account that the sending of an email to the addresses published on the website as well as the communication by the user to MAGAPOR, S.L. of your personal data through any means, entails the provision of your free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent for the processing of your personal data by MAGAPOR, S.L. in relation to that communication.
The user guarantees that the data provided is accurate and current, and correspond to his own identity and not to that of third parties.
In general, the processing of user data may be carried out for the following purposes:
- If the user contacts MAGAPOR, S.L.to make inquiries or request information, said data processing will be carried out with the purpose of attending and answering the communications received as well as sending the requested information.
- If the user sends their resume, the data provided through it and/or those that are requested through the procedure established on the website will be treated in order to assess and allow their participation in selection processes.
- When the user expressly accepts that he wishes to receive commercial communications related to services and activities offered by MAGAPOR, S.L., his data will be processed to manage the sending of such communications, as well as the possible revocation of the user’s consent, opposition to treatment or cancellation of service.
- If the user registers in activities and events organized by MAGAPOR, S.L., his image can be captured and communicated publicly in media and social networks, as well as published in media under the responsibility of MAGAPOR, S.L. both physical and digital, by virtue of the legitimate interest of MAGAPOR, S.L. to inform and publicize such events and activities. In any case, the data to be processed will always be minimized and the images will be immediately removed and deleted at the request of the data subject.
The personal data of people interested in receiving information will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the data subject does not request its deletion.
The personal data of the people who provide us with your resume will be kept in the system for future inclusion in selection processes of similar characteristics, as long as the data subject does not request its deletion.
The personal data of people registered in general activities will be deleted when these end.
The personal data collected as proof of the consent of the user for certain treatments will be kept as long as the legal obligations of the responsible one persist and then be deleted.
Assignments or communications of personal data
MAGAPOR, S.L. will only carry out the assignments or communications of data that, legitimized by article 6.1.c GDPR must perform to meet its obligations with the Public Administrations in accordance with the current legislation in each matter, as well as supervisory authorities in the areas of data protection, telecommunications and the information society, Judges, Fiscal Ministry, Courts, the Court of Auditors or the Ombudsman.
Any other transfer of data will be made known to the user, expressly informing them of the recipients of the information, the purpose of the information, the nature of the data transferred or, when required by the GDPR, requesting their free consent, unequivocal, specific and informed. The user must pay special attention to the information provided in each case in the personal data collection forms published on the website.
MAGAPOR, S.L. is not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by third parties that establish hyperlinks with MAGAPOR, S.L. nor of those responsible to whom through hyperlinks MAGAPOR, S.L. refers users of its website.
The user is informed that the processing of the data carried out through the pages, profiles or accounts of MAGAPOR, S.L. in social networks will be governed by the corresponding policies and conditions of both the official website and the provider and owner of each social network, who will also be co-responsible for the processing of the user’s personal data that are processed on the official website.
Personal data published on the website
All personal data (including images, videos, texts, data and any other information) may only be used by the user for the purpose of participating and enjoying our website in the manner established in this policy, or, where appropriate, under the particular conditions governing a particular service, for private purposes and within the framework of current legislation and without profit or commercial purposes, any other use other than those indicated is expressly prohibited, including the incorporation of images or data into files or processing of databases of people and/or sending advertising or assignments to third parties, without the prior consent of the user who owns the data, not being responsible MAGAPOR, S.L. of the uses made by the user or third party users of the website make against the provisions herein.
MAGAPOR, S.L. warns the user that, except for the existence of legally constituted representation, no user can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the user must take into account that, if they use the email they can only include personal data corresponding to their own identity, appropriate, relevant, current, exact and true, being solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to third parties or to MAGAPOR, S.L. for the use of the personal data of another person, or their own data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inappropriate or impertinent, as well as for the communication of their user and password to other users or third parties.
The user is the only source of information of their personal data, so MAGAPOR, S.L. asks that, in order to keep their data updated in accordance with the GDPR, communicate to the address indicated for the exercise of the rights any variation thereof.
Data on minors or persons with disabilities
If the user is a minor or incapable, MAGAPOR, S.L. warns of the need to have the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives for the communication of their personal data, not being responsible MAGAPOR, S.L. of the actions of the minor or incapable in case of not having it.
Exercise of rights
The user is informed that they may exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of their personal data:
- Acceso, o conocer que datos personales tratamos de usted;
- Access, or know what personal data we process about you;
- Rectification, or correction of incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
- Deletion of personal data we hold about you that we are not legally obliged to retain;
- Opposition, or to stop processing your personal data for a specific purpose;
- Limitation, or restriction of the processing we carry out;
- Portability, or to provide you with the personal data in our possession;
By a written request addressed to MAGAPOR, S.L., domiciled in Polígono Valdeferrín, calle nº 5, Ejea de los Caballeros, Zaragoza, Spain, 50.600 , or the private e-mail email@example.com, the interested party must send the written communication indicating the request or the right that they exercise together with a copy of their ID or valid document in law that proves his identity.
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, users who have expressly authorized MAGAPOR, S.L. to carry out commercial communications by e-mail, in accordance with articles 21 and 22 of the LSSICE, may oppose the processing of their data for promotional and commercial purposes, as well as revoke your consent at any time with the simple notification of your will in the private email email@example.com.
Any modification of this policy will be published on the website of MAGAPOR, S.L., being responsibility of the user to access them periodically in order to know at all times the latest version.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Conditions and the Personal Data Protection Policy are governed by Spanish regulations. All conflicts, controversies or situations arising from them will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Ejea de los Caballeros (Zaragoza) expressly renouncing the parties to their jurisdiction.